[DML] Re: Refurbished and machined wheels (was wheels)

[DML] Re: Refurbished and machined wheels (was wheels)

Funnily enough I happened to post something about a company who completely
refurbishes wheels they are out in Indiana. I found the subject interesting
enough so I wrote the piece ...around the 4th/5th April 98

John Hanley
Vin 16369
Not a sales agent of the company nor an employee of that same company