[DML] Re: Northstar V8

Yup the Northstar should fit fine. If it'll fit in a fiero it'll fit in a Delorean. Some people even turbocharge the Northstar to extract over 400 horsepower. Unfortunately the Northstar engine is available only with a 4 speed automatic.

Marc

From: orentha@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Northstar V8
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 23:00:50 -0700

If anyone's looking for power in your D, my buddy's dad owns a Cadillac
dealership and was telling me that a Cadillac Northstar V8 would fit
perfectly in the delorean. Northstar's are very good engines and have
ALOT of power, I don't know the exact specs on it but I think it's
around 300 HP (i think). and they can be easily modified to get well
over 400 HP. So if your looking for power , i would recommend the
Northstar. I eventually plan to put one in my d
just my thoughts,
jim
vin15314

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx