[DML] N. Cal. DeLorean Owners Club Meeting Announcement

[DML] N. Cal. DeLorean Owners Club Meeting Announcement

The Northern California DeLorean Motor Club (NCDMC) will be holding its
August meeting on the 15th of the month.

We've been able to set up something a little special for our August
gathering. We'll meet for breakfast at 9:00AM at the Velvet Grill, in
Alameda (see links info below). We'll discuss planning for upcoming
meetings during breakfast. From there we'll caravan to the USS Hornet
(the aircraft carrier that was the recovery ship for the Apollo 11 and
12 Moon missions). We've made arrangements to park the DeLoreans on the
pier alongside the ship. Normally, no private vehicles are allowed on
the pier but they are making an exception for us. If you want to take
pictures, be sure to bring a wide angle lens to capture the whole scene.
A typical tour of the ship is about 1 1/2 hours and the admission fee is
$9.00 per person with a $1.00 off discount for groups of 10 or more.
We'll be planning to arrive at the Hornet at 11:00AM in case you can't
make the breakfast (see links info below).

Please contact me and let me know if you can make the gathering. We need
to let both the restaurant and the USS Hornet know how many people and
cars to expect. Again, that's August 15th.

Link info and directions to the Velvet Grill:
http://www.southshorecenter.com

And for the USS Hornet:
http://www.usshornetmuseum.org/info.htm

Also be sure to check out the NCDMC website. You can post announcements
there and see photos from past events.

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm	kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/