[DML] Re: Fascia paint

I had my rear fascia painted recently and paid $200.00 for a professional
job. The body shop that I used specializes in import cars and high-end
autos. They quoted me the same price for the front fascia also. I had the
rear done first because it desperately needed a refinishing. I am happy with
the result and if anyone in the Chicago area wants to see it, please contact
me.
Bill
VIN# 2157