[DML] Re: Northstar V8

want the northstar transmission. The motor sits in front of the
transmission, which would not work in the D. Perhaps the northstar could be
mounted in a longitudinal manner and mated (via adapter plate) with a Porsche
tranny. I don't know the length of the Northstar to know if this would fit
either. None of these are cheap options, but if such an interesting
combination were, everyone would have them!

I'd really be interested in the Mazda rotary conversion. Anyone doing or
seriously considering this? Also, does anyone know the weights of a
complete, stock D motor vs. the rotary?

Steve