[DML] CPPolicy Hanley response

Whoever posted this could have had the courage to add their name I consider
it pretty slanderous. The moderators have made a ruling on this, their task
is thankless, we bitch when they make a wrong decision, each of us is our
own Delorean expert often disagreeing with what another DML'r may say or
think. I personally think they are wrong and I will go about proving to
them that it is wrong. This I intend doing privately as I have had mail
privately, guys enough,,, I caused a stir when I posted my message, I had
intended to do so, my code of ethics said that I had to take some form of
action and make people really think the whole picture out.

if you have a point to make be prepared to put your name to it
Regards to All
John Hanley VIN16369

Message text written by INTERNET:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes... It would be difficult to post a message disagreeing with the
moderators. I wonder why it is not clear to the rest of the list.

It looks to me like the commercial posting policy is selective depending
on who the poster is. I suspect you have the same issue. It would seem
to me that the DML moderators has a cozy deal with DMC Houston.

moderator@xxxx

<