[DML] DMC Info

Hi everybody,

My name is Neil Blaze and I've just joined your little group. I'm 18
years old and am beginning to take an interest in the De Lorean
motorcar. I hope to own one someday and I'm just trying to get as much
information as I can, so if any of you have some good booklets, or
brochures or anything else like that, I'd be happy to receive them. I'm
anxious to learn as much as I can about these fine cars and I also hope
to become more involved with them in the near future! Thanks!

Neil Blaze.