[DML] Delorean and Laser Speed Detection

[DML] Delorean and Laser Speed Detection

Well it finally happened, I got a ticket while driving my D. Ok so its
difficult to drive the car within the contraints of CT speed limits...
Anyway what I found interesting was that the officer clocked me at 66
with his laser. Now my speedo said 55mph a definate far cry from his
reading. Now I just recently had my speedo fixed and calibrated so I
am running on the assumption that it is correct. So this brings me to
the second possibility. I remember a while back, though I can't seem
to find it in the archives a discussion about laser speed detection in
regards to the Delorean. I don't remember there being any final
statement on it, so any solid information would be greatly appreciated
(in other words I really need to get out of this ticket.

Thanks

Raymond McKay