[DML] Re: Loud rear-end Clunking/Banging

[DML] Re: Loud rear-end Clunking/Banging

Tom, by driving with loose lug nuts it is possible that you have damaged
your rear wheel bearings. This happened to me once. I learned the hard
way that you need to be extra careful about the lug nuts and studs on
aluminum wheels.

If this is what happened to you then it has nothing to do with the
alignment job; it is only a coincidence.

- Mike Substelny