[DML] Re: DeLorean Search

A common, but easily forgotten, marketing philosophy for buyers/sellers is: ANY ITEM is ONLY worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. No matter what the asking price is, whatever the offer, THAT is it's "value". Robert VIN 6924

From: DeLorean31@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: DeLorean Search
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:06:19 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/99 10:06:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
OutaTimeJT@xxxx writes:

<< Hi there 25k is too much. I have researched well and all dealers know that
for a mint DMC the going rate is $15,000. I have found a brand new DMC from
1981 that has never been titled. It still has factory plastic, and it is
only
20,000. Anything above 15k is too too much.
Sincerely,

This is an inaccurate value estimate of DeLoreans in my opinion. If you know
of a "MINT" DeLorean for 15,000 let me know

gary

FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and find out how you could win two round-trip tickets
anywhere in the U.S.! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/368

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx