[DML] Struts on ebay

Was searching on ebay and found something I thought was kinda funny.
Someone on ebay is just figuring out the name of one of the part suppliers.

Heres what i found:
These are two struts which hold open the door on a DeLorean automobile, my
son had them in the hopes of buying a car to put them on, but his finances
will not allow it for a while anyway, so here they are. Black and chrome,
they have a silver and black circular sticker on them with a picture of a
DeLorean with it's doors up, and says "P.J. Grady Inc." on top ( the
manufacturer, maybe?), and "DeLorean" beneath the car's picture. Maybe some
Delorean lovers out there know what they're worth, they are pretty just to
display as a piece of auto history, or maybe an owner can use them. The
winner pays $5 shipping. Thanks for looking!

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx