[DML] Re: DeLorean Search

A good point. However, in the buyer/seller market one must remember that ANYTHING is worth only as much as someone is willing to pay for it. Start high, it is easier to come down than go up. Robert VIN 6924

From: Paraversal@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: DeLorean Search
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 00:42:24 EDT

Ok, I hate to be rude but thats just bullcrap. Any 99point concours DeLorean,
either Black or Grey interior, 5-Speed or Automatic, should be held to the
highest standards possible. I believe Lee Seiler has had an idea before of
having all DeLorean owners start asking upwards of $30,000 for fine quality
DeLoreans, because the value of a collectors item, no matter what it is, is
simply how much the owners are willing to hold out for. **MOST** $15,000
DeLoreans that I have looked at in the past 4 years have atleast 25k miles
and are in fair condition (A3 or A4) For the gentleman with the concours
DeLorean for sale at $25,000, I wish you the best of luck. Please remember,
dreams do NOT come cheap.

Just my 2 cents,
Justin

FreeShop is the #1 place for free and trial offers and great deals!
Try something new and find out how you could win two round-trip tickets
anywhere in the U.S.! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/368

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx