[DML] Re: Hagerty (was: insurance)

jv_espey@xxxx writes:

<< What I like about Hagerty is that no matter how many collecotr scars
you insure with them, you only pay for whihcever one is the highest
premium - they figure that you can only drive one at a time, right? >>

You can only drive one at a time but what if something should happen to more
than one at the same time? Say the building they are being stored in should
flood or burn or ( a big concern around here ) a tornado should hit. I store
all my cars in the same building, I would hate to lose all of them and only
get paid for the most expensive. Seems like this philosophy would only work
with collision and not comprehensive. How do they address this situation?

Cautiously Curious,

Dave
VIN 5524

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx