[DML] Re: Hagerty (was: insurance)

The interesting comments re: Hagerty Insurance on a multi-car policy (only
covering the car that's being driven and basing premium on the most expensive
car) is news to me. I've had my Delorean insured with Hagerty for over five
years now and I HAVE filed a claim. The insurance company was very insistent
about paying me for the claim. I was having trouble finding someone to
remove a tiny dent in the stainless. A month or two passed from the time I
notified Hagerty about the damage and they told me to get some type of
estimate, even if it was to remove the panel and ship it to where-ever for
the repair, just so they could settle the claim. I thought that was more
than fair.

Burke

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx