[DML] Web Page updates

I've started to update the web page at www.dmcnews.com, feel free to comment
on it. It's going slowly, but here's the status on a few key issues:

I've added more detailed instructions on joining, leaving, and maintaining
your subscription to the list.

The Owners Directory is a huge project to update, Ken will be working on it
for a while longer. Anything you submitted in the past year is in his hands,
he's just got a lot to sort through. Please do NOT submit again, it just adds
to the confusion of sorting out multiple entries. We're working on a new means
of distribution as well. You may have noticed that the old "lounge" is no
longer working.

I've started adding to the BuyNSell page, and will start deleting ads older
than 90 days. If this gets to be too much work I'll either need a helper or
will shut it down. We're not sure how much good it really does - has anyone
actually bought or sold a car through this? Please write me to cancel your ad.

We're going to drop the non-car ads, suggest you join the Delorean crowd over
at eBay.

Other changes are in the works, so keep checking. Suggestions welcome.

dave

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx