From: Robert Greenhaw <deloreandude@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I Need Professional Help!
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:44:43 -0500

Hi guys! I'm supposed to go look at a DeLorean this Sat. to see if it's
worth buying. All I know so far is the body is perfect, and the guy is the
first owner. Could you guys give me a few pointers on what to look for, you
know, troubleshooting problems like the engine, int., ext., frame, etc.
I've researched the DeLorean for about a year-and-a-half and have decided
that the DeLorean is the car for me! I've even taken all other costs into
consideration.

BTW, I do not have the Internet, therefore I cannot search the archives, so
I'm relying on you guys(DMCJoe, HELP!!!) who know what to look for.

Much appreciated,
Robert Greenhaw

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx