[DML] Hagerty (was: insurance)

As I am driving my DeLorean less, I switched to Hagerty, too. I pay
about $500 per year, with agreed value of $25K, full coverage, no
mileage limits, etc. I did have to agree that it was not a daily
driver, nor a "backup" vehicle.

What I like about Hagerty is that no matter how many collecotr scars
you insure with them, you only pay for whihcever one is the highest
premium - they figure that you can only drive one at a time, right? My
favorite author alos uses Hagerty for his 90+ car collection, pays the
rate for only the most valubale car.

James

At 8:24 PM -0500 7/7/99, JCox4001@xxxx wrote:
>Fellow DML'ers,
>
>As I can feel this thread about to be extinguished, I wanted to get my
two
>cents worth in. I have been dealing with Hagerty Insurance out of
Traverse
>City Michigan every since I bought my DeLorean. I pay around $400.00
a year,
>for agreed value insurance, ($20,000), full coverage, with NO mileage
limits,
>and NO small print. These are people that went into the business
because
>they appreciate vintage/classic automobiles, and APPRECIATE the
DeLorean for

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx