[DML] Re: Does anyone know what the "window in side of the window" is fo

[DML] Re: Does anyone know what the "window in side of the window" is for?

For a picture of the almost-full-window installed in a Delorean by Bob
Brandys, follow this link:

http://www.delorean-midwest.org/ and then click on the "Time Machine"
link.

It's about halfway down the page. It CAN be done.

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx