[DML] Re: CHEAP INSURANCE

delorean502@xxxx writes:

<< State Farm is the way to go. >>

This may be true in Michigan, but not everywhere else. I had my DeLorean with
State Farm here in Kansas. After the first six month contract they refused to
renew my policy. They said by state law they had to insure it for six months
because I was an existing policy holder. After that they declared it
uninsurable do to the lack of replacement parts. I am currently using Farmers
Insurance. They have given me reasonable rates and no problems with coverage.

Dave

VIN 5524

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx