[DML] Re: CHEAP INSURANCE

The insurance thread is one that comes up at least once a year. And, like
synthetic oil, is a delorean a good daily driver, etc., there is no one
answer that will apply to all persons.

For example, as a 65 year old with an umblemished driving record, I went to
State Farm and here, in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, they wouldn't insure
the DeLorean for anything but liability even though I had two other cars
insured with them and the DeLorean was to be an occasional use pleasure
car.

So, at least for me, State Farm is NOT the answer. Fortunately, ther is
one advantage in getting older - - AARP. I obtained all my auto insurance
through them with the Hartford.

A final note: When comparing coverage and stating rates, I suggest we
state what the coverage is. FULL coverage tells me nothing. I'm sure that
the amount of liability I carry on my car is more than many people carry.

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx