[DML] Re: strut replacement aftermath

Ryan,
For a period of time, during the mid 80's, there were no door struts
available. Many owners had their torsion bars re-adjusted to compensate for
their weak struts. To correct your problem have your torsion bars
re-adjusted.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>