[DML] Re: DeLorean Search

I have to disagree with you. Most dealers have little idea what a DeLorean
is worth. I bought my D from a dealer, and he sold it very reasonable
considering its low mileage, 6301, and excellent condition because he thought
parts were non-existent. Check out "Hemmings Motor News" to see what is
available and what individuals are asking. I think when you actually go and
see these cars that are described as "mint" for under $15000 you will be
sorely disappointed. Mint condition is one of those terms that people who
know very little about cars throw around to attract buyers. Beware and take
a hard look at a D before you buy it. If you think anything above $15000 is
too much for a D, check the latest NADA guide to classic and exotic cars. I
believe you'll be surprised.

I'd like to know who has a 0 mileage D still in the plastic for $20000.

Brian
VIN 1597

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx