[DML] Insurance anyone?

Hello everyone!

The last time I submitted a message I had a fantastic response (about getting hold of a DeLorean in the UK), well now I have hit a rather large snag……insurance!

I have phoned or e-mailed every insurance company I know of and looked through classic car magazines for help, to no avail it would seem. The only company I can find to insure me was Sureterm and they quoted me £1500 on a limited mileage, garaged, fort knox enabled 1981 ‘D’.

This is way beyond what I first imagined it would be! My 1994 Calibra Turbo (which is a group 18 insurance here in the UK) is only £1000 (I am after all only 20 years old!) and I cannot justify the expense….not just yet anyway. If anyone knows of a company that might be able to help a young enthusiastic ‘D’ lover I would be ETERNALLY grateful!

Anyway, thanks for the support up to now and I hope to meet some owners at the Coys Historic Racing Festival at the end of July!!!

Daniel Willis

VIN: Oh dear….

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderato-@xxxx