[DML] Re: DeLorean Search

Hello,

My uncle used to know the wife of John DeLoreans nephew Mark DeLorean. He said he owned 2 D's,
one that after time got the crap beaten out of it, and another one in shrinki wrap. From what i
last heard it was sold to someone, he was going to bring me over there to see the remaining
one, but due to a divorce it's just wasn't practical.

- Shain