[DML] car show

Hello,

Last year (I think it was last year, maybe it was 1997), there was a large DeLorean show in the Greater Cincinnati area.   Being a police officer in Bellevue, KY, I had the fortune of meeting many of the car owners and seeing many of the cars as they stayed at the Comfort Suites near my city.

In addition to my day job, I am on the Board of Directors for the Buenger Boys & Girls Club, Serving Campbell County.   We have a large car show each year as a fund raiser for the club, and I would like to invite the local DeLorean owners to attend our show on Sunday, August 29, 1999.

The show is expected to draw over 400 cars.  There is also a police vehicle show, a fire vehicle show and a motorcycle show.  There is plenty of entertainment at the show, and the KY State Chili Cook Off is held in conjunction with the event, so there is plenty of food to sample.

Information about the show can be obtained from our information line at
(606)956-7699, or you may email me at  wmcole@xxxx

Thank you!

Wm. Cole,
Event Chairman