[DML] Car Show

Entered my 81 in a car show in Winston-Salem today. very surprised to take
second place in Special Interest/Race Cars. I didn't have much time this
morning to prepare, took it to the car wash and Lexol'ed the seats, that was
about it. It got lots of attention and questions, and a lady with a
camcorder filmed it and said it would be on Forsyth County's public access
TV. The car that took first was a gorgeous blue 67 Shelby 427 Cobra, so I
was really shocked to even be in the same league!
This is the same show that my wife's Bricklin took second place two years
ago, so now both our gullwings are show winners:^)

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews