[DML] Car Show

On the subject of car shows.....

This year I have had the honor of being nominated to the Cape Vincent
Chamber of Commerce board of directors. I went to my first meeting as the
youngest member in early January with no idea on what to expect. After the
introductions I settled down with the idea of "lurking" until I learned how
things worked.

Low and behold the first issue was "How to bring more people to our quiet
resort village?" I just sat there listening to some good suggestions and
some not so good. Then it happened, I was asked what I thought. Well I
spoke up with the only idea I had at the time having just spoken to Rob
Grady on the status of my car at his shop -- a car show. My initial thought
was that this idea would be squashed before it even crossed the table. Boy
was I wrong!!!

I am now the chairman of the 1st annual "Cape Vincent Autos On The River" to
be held on August 21, 1999. As the name implies, we are at the mouth of the
St. Lawrence River where it meets lake Ontario (about 20 min. from the 1000
Islands region). We are having a chicken BBQ, an Irish concert, and a
village wide yard sale on the same day. I know that most of you are not in
my area, as I only know of one DeLorean near me, but who knows, some of you
might want to make a trip to Canada and the 1000 Islands and make a stop off
and visit a while. If there is anyone interested, just drop me an email.

Thanks for the blurb...
Jack Stiefel
President Blade Runner Tackle Corporation
President Leslie Leasing Corporation
Visit us at: http://www.bladerunnertackle.com
or my DeLorean page at:
http://www.geocities.com/rodeodrive/8601/delorean.html