[DML] Re: Air Conditioning / Clicking Noise

[DML] Re: Air Conditioning / Clicking Noise

Probably the clutch on the air conditioner compressor. A
sound can also be heard in the relay compartment behind
the passenger seat. If the clicking is occuring every 3 seconds
or so, you should have your freon level checked.

Mike Griese
Storage Software Development Manager
IBM Storage Systems Division
Rochester, MN 55901