[DML] Re: Door seals

I replaced the seals on my car last summer. Make sure you have the
seals installed correctly - the little thin portion should be on the outside
of the door opening. It also helps let the car sit out in the sun on a warm
day with the doors closed to soften the seals and get them to take
a set.. As the seals break in, the doors will get easier to close.

Mike Griese
Storage Software Development Manager
IBM Storage Systems Division
Rochester, MN 55901