[DML] Re: Brake Noise PLEEZ Make it Stop!!!

[DML] Re: Brake Noise PLEEZ Make it Stop!!!

> any posts on any solutions. I have a really annoying brake noise problem.
> During slow braking or when the brake pedal is partially applied
> (moving about 1 or 2 mph) the brakes will squeel unbeleivably, the slower

I've got the same issue and dont think there is much that can be done.. You
can use an organic pad (if a compatable part is made), but they only last a
few thousand miles .. There are some anti-squeel sprays that claim to help,
although I doubt it.... The problem, as far as I understand it is, the
breaks get very hot and causes the surface of the pad to melt slightly....
giving it a "skin" of sorts that is noisey. You may want to get your brake
rotors turned, and/or try a different type of pad.. Maybe just cheap pads do
this??

Keep this thread going, I'd like to hear some input on this one myself..

- Dave

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews