[DML] Brake Noise PLEEZ Make it Stop!!!

	First off I searched the back issues, I found several people
including James himself who had a problem similar to this but I couldn't find
any posts on any solutions. I have a really annoying brake noise problem.
During slow braking or when the brake pedal is partially applied
(moving about 1 or 2 mph) the brakes will squeel unbeleivably, the slower I
apply the break pedal the more noise it will make. Once it starts making the
nosie if you slam down the brakes the noise goes away instantly. This only
takes place in the front end, the back end makes no noise. This tends to
happen after the car has been running for about 5 or 6 minutes. I had a my
friend's father, a mechanic took a look at it for me and removed the pads and
sanded them a bit. This made the noise go away for about 3 days but now it's
back.
This is starting to become embarrasing and I am at the end of my rope
with this problem. Now the car is attracting attention for all the wrong
reasons. I was in a trendy part of town the other night in heavy traffic and
looking for a parking space when all of the sudden the brakes start making
the noise. Everybody started looking my way, I started changing color right
there as people covered their ears. Needless to say that this problem has
outlived my liking and I need it gone quickly. This is also no longer a
cost issue for me.

Desperatly wanting quiet brakes,
Orlando Lopez

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews