[DML] Yokohoma Tires

I have seen prices on this list up to $600 for Yokohoma's..  I don't understand where these tires are coming from, because I got brand new Yokohoma AVS Intermediate tires (all 4) for my Delorean a month ago for $360.  I got them through my mechanic who had a deal with the store Tirerack.  If I would have ordered them myselves, I still could have gotten them for $410.  Still, much less then the prices I have seen on the list.  Just go to the website at Tirerack.com and see for yourself.

Tamir (#11474)
Website: http://www.geociites.com/MotorCity/Boulevard/2171/

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews
www.eGroups.com - Simplifying group communications