[DML] John DeLorean reveals plans to build a new plastic sports car

[DML] John DeLorean reveals plans to build a new plastic sports car

 In the Courier-Post in my area there is an article on the second
page -- real big, at the top it reads:

-----------
John DeLorean reveals plans to build a new plastic sports car

John DeLorean has another sports car in the works.
DeLorean once made a stainless steel car with signature gull-wing
doors, but he fell from prominence after legal entanglements in the
1980s, including bankruptcy, divorce, and an acquittal on cocaine
smuggling charges.
"I don't look back at all," said DeLorean, whose latest project is a
1,450-pound sports car built from structural plastic that can go from
zero to 60 miles per hour in 3.2 seconds.
The starting price would be about $18,000.
"Cars are in my blood," he said.
"They're really the only thing I've ever worked at."
DeLorean, 74, once spent a lot of time at his 48-acre citrus and
avocado ranch in San Diego County, but he gave it to his attorneys to
pay legal fees. He now splits his time between Bedminster, Somerset
County, and New York City.

If you would like a scanned copy of the article, e-mail me privately
and I will e-mail you back the article.

Joe
capasso@xxxx

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews