[DML] California

Is there anyone in California near Victorville? I will be out in California
(all the way from Ohio)in a couple of weeks (May 17-20) and wondered if
there was anyone in the area. I will be flying out, so I wont have #16584
with me. E-mail me privately if you are in the area and maybe we can get
together or chat one day.
Thanx,
Brian

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews