[DML] window questions

Hey everyone, I have a few questions onmy windows.  First, the drivers side window does not move at all, not even the motor when I hit the switch.  Occasionally it will briefly make a noise when I tap the switch, but that's it.  That leads me to think it's a wiring problem somewhere.  Is there a common problem with the windows?  That might at least give me a starting point.  Also, the passenger side window motor moves but the window is free (Must be off the track).

My second  question is about the rubber on the outside of the door that outlines the window and along the bottom of the glass.  On my D it is slightly worn in some places.  I'd like to replace it to give it that new look...what can I use to replace that with?

Any suggestions/comments appreciated!

sam
5616

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews