[DML] DOC Site Update

Dear All,

The DeLorean Owners Club UK website has just been updated to include shots
from this weekend's International Classic Motor Show at the Birmingham NEC.
I was only there for a couple of hours - thanks to the other hal! I wanted
to introduce Rachel to a DeLorean and that meant going to the show on her
terms. Still my revenge is that a couple of the new shots on the site are of
her modelling the car...

Anyway, new pics include the Euro-spec rear tail light cluster as seen on
the factory right-hand drive conversions. Also pictures of the ONLY
right-hand automatic ever to leave the factory. This is the car mentioned in
a post to the DML a while ago after a picture was found in a book. It also
has unique side indicators to replace the running lights.

Please check out the Club Gallery and Members Cars pages.

Best Wishes,

Martin

http://delorean.connect-2.co.uk

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews