[DML] Caution about replying to posts

Apparently when you hit reply to a posting from egroups, the reply goes
to the originator, not back to egroups to be posted as a reply. Make sure
you re-address the reply to dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I have received a few replies to postings that are obvious attempts at
posted replies, but are only addressed to me.

Dave Swingle
DOA, DMC, DMC(Midwest)

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/dmcnews