[DML] Re: VH1's 100 Greatest Red Carpet Moments (60-41)

[DML] Re: VH1's 100 Greatest Red Carpet Moments (60-41)

No VB, this was not the show "I Love 1985" with it's BTTF clip,
this was a NEW clip, as I mentioned in my previous post.  And,
although I was distracted, I do recall seeing a Delorean Time
Machine pull up to a Red Carpet in a pre-show teaser commercial.

After seeing VB's incorrect post, I did check Yahoo TV listings
for last Friday for VH1 at 6pm Central and the name of the show
listed for that time slot was "100 Greatest Red Carpet Moments"
(moments 60 thru 41), with the BTTF clip in the upper 40's.

Maybe someone like Stephen Clark from BTTF.com has seen this or
heard about this clip.  According to the current VH1 schedule,
this episode should be replayed next Tuesday, Jan. 4 at 6pm (CT)
so maybe we will need to wait until then to know for sure.

Unfortunately, since this show is so new, there are no details
listed about this series of episodes other than it first aired
in November 2004, re-played on December 24 and is scheduled to
be aired on January 4, 2005.

Later,
Rich W.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>