[DML] Re: Respect and Courtesy.

Moderator Mike, I don't see any name calling. Marc is just asking a
question and I'll be glad to give him an answer.

Well Marc, since most of my posts occured after your "Sonny" sleuthing
you'd think any intelligent person would realize you could do the same
to anyone else. That would make me pretty dumb wouldn't it? Unless I
was hoping you'd stumble upon it. Now there is a crafty idea. I could
have changed my IP at anytime to avoid your little game. What is it in
this post? See the point? Perhaps it has something to do with you
playing Marc Levy, Internet Commando and Keeper Of The Faith. Why
don't you ask Sonny?

So what is your point? I don't see the tone of my posts as being bad.
Is what I post wrong? Is it delivered in a disrespectful or
discourteous manner? Aren't I the one who suggested we all be nice?
Regardless of who I am why do you feel I'm using a false alias? Maybe
this checksix fellow was false, it's not uncommon for people to hide
their identity on the internet. Look at Sonny for example. If Sonny
didn't matter why should I? He had a hidden agenda to sell products.
What do you suppose my agenda is? To learn morals from you? I don't
sell anything Marc, I give it away free. I also respond to ID
challenges. Maybe not the way you'd like so as to bolster your ego but
I respond nevertheless. For example why didn't you ask about this by
email? I think we all know the answer to that question.

Would you feel better if I left and returned under another name? It
would take me five seconds to do so (and with a different IP) but I'd
still be the same guy, whoever you think I am. I also apologize if I
don't live up to your standards of respect and courtesy. (People who
live in glass houses and all that. Of the posts I've seen you strike
me as less than a Carnegie graduate). I thought I was doing OK but
I'll try to do better in the future. Until then take some advice: You
can't expect others to live up to your own moral standards or you'll
be sorely disappointed. Accept that as the way it is and spare me your
lectures because you'll only be wasting your breath. Try offering
something useful to the group instead, assuming you can.

Greg

By the way, are you the guy sending me hate mail? Stop.