Re: [DML] buy my car!!!! pretty please =)

Re: [DML] buy my car!!!! pretty please =)

Major Scam going on here,

In e-mailswith this "kid" in one e-mail he tells me he drives it
regularly on Waikiki beach, (in Hawaii) and the next in California.
Then he was in Houston getting several thousand in repairs?? He
doesn't have 1 fact down straight, and has been caught in several
lies. This is just a kid messing with some potential owners on this
list. And once I confronted him with this info he went ballistic in
his numerous replies cussing me out every way possible for not
believing him. I merely wanted him to state his facts correctly,
which he couldn't.

He also doesn't know any other Delorean related facts other than
the "doors go up and it is made of aluminum", yep that sounds about
like a true Delorean owner to me.

Be warned if this kid convinces anyone to send him any money. Plus
with the convenient "no scanner" so no pictures lie. You've been
warned.

File this one under the SCAM category.

Joe OBrien

2524,
16634,
16685

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "my real name" <joe4359102@xxxx>
wrote:

> well im not scamming....as a matter of fact i was just almost
> scammed.....no pictures because i have no scanner....im not that
> tech saavy as some people!!! but believe what u will......if
anyone is interested i could go thru some legal processes u know to make