Re: [DML] Upgrading the Air Filter?

I have one of these filters on my car, performance wise it doesn't
do anything really, the air is still going through a filter element,
and there is such a quantity of air being used by the engine, I
don't think the idea of the air being cooler is strickly true either.

Having read loads of magazines, the average gain through upgrading
air filters alone is about 1hp

I simply bought one because it looks nice and I get a lot of
positive comments when I am at car shows. It's a nice addition to
the engine bay.

I have no cat on my car, that made the biggest difference, the
exhaust system is a joke ion the DeLorean, focus your attention
there if you want relativly cheap HP gains.

Just my 2pence

James RG VIN5462
England UK

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxx>