Re: [DML] Articel from dcs magazine wanted!!!

Re: [DML] Articel from dcs magazine wanted!!!

alistairmccann@xxxxxxxxx writes:

There is  an article in the newest issue of dcs magazine about my
car "pilot 25" is  there any way that someone with the new issue
could scan the article and  email it to me??

Alistair,

I get this magazine.  When my copy arrives I'll do a copy for  you.
You should ask Ken Koncelik for a copy anyway.
See you Saturday at Moira roundabout 10.45am ish.

Robert