[DML] Is there a market for this?

Hello to all you Delorean owners, BTTF fans and replica creators. For
those of you who
don't know who I am, my name is Mark and I own Mark's Custom Kits
Inc. here in Orlando, FL. My company designs and builds both custom
cars and digital instrumentation for automotive applications and has
been doing so for 15 years. The companies main core productline are
the KITT cars from Knight Rider, which can be seen on the company
website markscustomkits.com. My clients have included Universal
Studios, Hollywood custom car builder Jay Orhberg, Profiles in
History auction house in Beverly Hills, as well as private collectors
of film/tv cars.

In any case, I have been approached by some of you BTTF fans about
doing digital instruments for your cars, as well as a digital gauge
set
for your stock Delorean. And while the product has not yet been
produced, I have done a layout and wanted to get a feel from you guys
to see if there would be a market to bring it online. As you can
imagine, designing and fabricating a new product is not cheap, so I
always research something before going forward. This drop-ijn digital
gauge would be a direct replacement for your Deloreans, and would not
require any dash modifications. Just remove factory gauges, drop this
one in and digital is there. When the key is off, you'd see nothing.
Here's what the design looks like:

http://www.markscustomkits.com/Delorean-Gages.jpg

Approx. price for this cluster would be about $ 900.

Feedback would be appreciated on this. If there are other electronic
items that you'd like to get done, then we can do such custom work.
While we specialize in custom fiberglass products, electronic
designwork is also common.
You can contact me via company email; mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, or
just post to this thread as I will check back.

Thanks for your time and much luck with your exciting hobby. Look
what
me taking my hobby did; it made a career out of it for me!
Mark-Mark's Custom Kits Inc.