[DML] Re: Deloreans and Smashing Pumkins

[DML] Re: Deloreans and Smashing Pumkins

Yes, this post does involve Deloreans and Smashing Pumpkins,
but it has nothing to do with the popular band of the 1990's.

Volo Auto Museum is hosting a Monster Mash event this weekend
and has two monster trucks that will be crushing cars twice a
day on Saturday and Sunday.  The museum invited the D Rex and
the GT40 Rock Crawler to participate in the event as well,
however they wanted me to smash pumkins instead of cars, which
is fine with me.  The D Rex will smash pumpkins before each of
the car crushing sessions, each day, at 12:30pm and 3pm.

In addition to the Halloween fun, the museum has asked me to
give a short talk on Deloreans, Delorean clubs and vendors and
of course, Delorean owners and also give a short talk on the
GT40RC, Monster Garage and working on both MG shows.  A few of
the members from the GT40RC build will be joining me at the
event, answering questions about Deloreans and the MG show.

After the Monster Mash event, the D Rex and the GT40RC will be
on display at the museum through the winter, until next spring.
As part of the deal with the museum, I will be able to include
DMC club banners, flyers and pamphlets within the display area
so this will be an excellent opportunity to provide accurate
Delorean information to museum patrons over the next few months.

I have already invited our local DMC club members to the event
via email, but the event is open to the general public as well.
See the link below to get more information about the event and
more details about the museum and their car collection.

http://www.volocars.com/news16.html

The Volo Auto Museum is located about 50 miles north of Chicago,
50 miles east of Rockford and 50 miles southwest of Milwaukee,
1/2 mile west of Route 12 on Highway 120, 13 miles west of I-94
in Volo, Illinois.     www.volocars.com

Later,
Rich W.