[DML] Texas DeLorean Owners/Enthusiasts

The Texas DeLorean Motor Club is having an organizational
meeting on November 11 at 7:30pmat the offices of DeLorean
Motor Company (Texas) - address below. Light refreshments will
be available.

Though we are located in the Houston area, we encourage
participation from all parts of Texas and Lousiana. Currently there
are no dues, so now is the perfect time to get involved and get
active.

On the agenda will be planning for 2005 events, with already at
least one parade, one road rallye to a car museum and a car show
on the calendar.

Contact james(at)delorean.com or call 800/872-3621 for more
details.

Regards,

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)