Re: [DML] That time of year again (storage)

Re: [DML] That time of year again (storage)

Not to start a run on them, but with all the cars being parted out
there are a ton of leftover DMC mini-spares available. Many of them
have a hard time holding air, which may not really be a big deal for
this application.

Most older 4-bolt Japanese cars use the same bolt circle dimension as
the DMC but a smaller center hole. You could aquire some cheap Honda
wheels and grind the center hole out larger. Just don't drive on
them.

(Just for fun I mounted my DMC wheels on my Integra a few years back -
 they fit fine other than fender clearance in the back. Since the DMC
center hole is larger it would not have been safe to drive it
however).

Dave