Re: [DML] That time of year again (storage)

Re: [DML] That time of year again (storage)

Why not just run the car around the block every week or two to keep it running nice instead of going to all that bother each winter?

Thomas
Vin 4087

mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Unfortunately, I don't know of another rim. They are out there,
however, as several owners have replaced their stock wheels.
If worse comes to worst, you could always buy some damaged
stock rims and use those. I store my car over the winter
(5 months or so), and just run my tire pressures up to about
45lbs. I also clean the car thoroughly, put a fresh oil change in
the car, and top off the fuel tank. I remove the battery and put
it on a battery maintainer. When I recommission the car, I
put the battery back in, bleed the brakes and clutch, and
fire up the car.

--
Mike

-------------- Original message from "Joe OBrien" : --------------