[DML] Re: That time of year again (storage)

[DML] Re: That time of year again (storage)

Hello.

Wheels from a 1988-1989 Honda Prelude will fit.  They have 4x100mm
bolt spacing.  I've done it.  This wheel size was very common about
then.  I would suspect any Accord or Civic wheel from that era would
be the same.  If you look up "bolt pattern" on the internet, you'll
get dozens of matches.

Rick Gendreau

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe OBrien" <joeyoseppijoe@xxxx>