Re: [DML] BTTF Engine Swap comments

Bob Gale, writer and producer of BTTF just wrote a whole article for
this coming issue of DCS magazine about using the DeLorean, and it's
many interesting (good and bad) facets, including engine issues.

It's a great read, and he sent me tons of photos, drawings and
schematics that we've included in this issue.  If you aren't currently a
subscriber, you can buy the single issue, or subscribe by going to
www.deloreancarshow.com.

Thanks for the shameless plug space moderators!

-Josh