[DML] Seeking the truth (and nameless postings and fuel accumulators)

[DML] Seeking the truth (and nameless postings and fuel accumulators)

For someone who wasn't going to get into the argument, you managed to
insert yourself in it. :-)

This nameless poster paints with a very wide brush. I said nothing
about elastomerics, and wouldn't try to do so - I wrote about the
sales experience of accumulators at DMC (Texas) something I know more
about than perhaps all but one or two other people in the world. Oh,
and I also mentioned a conversation with my Bosch rep.

Other than that I agree with your thoughts. I think they could have
been posed in a more constructive manner, but someone who isn't
willing to sign his/her name to their writings doesn't have to think
about things like that. And that's a shame because I think you have
had some valid points in the past that may have been discounted
because you post anonymously. If you are one of the ones "seeking the
truth", why not come clean with your true identity?

Note to moderators: Can we *please* put an end to the nameless posts?
I mean, I don't agree with everything Marc Levy or John Hervey or some
others say, but at least they are willing to put their name with their
words. That should count for something.

Note to other DML'ers: If you feel the same as I do about nameless
postings, PLEASE let the moderators (and me) know as well - email the
moderators - moderators(at)dmcnews.com - and me -
james(at)delorean.com - thank you.

Here's my name...

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company (Texas)